What I Help With
Is it Anxiety?
- If you feel like your mind and body get “hijacked”
- If life feels frightening or impossible
- If you’re having panic attacks
- If you often imagine impending catastrophe
- If dark future scenarios disturb your ability to live in the present moment
- If you feel like you battle with your own mind
Everyone can feel anxious or worried at times. When your worry leads to feeling utterly overwhelmed, impacts your ability to function at work, or negatively impacts your relationships, anxiety is probably getting the best of you. Anxiety counseling can help. I offer convenient online therapy sessions, so reach out today.
Some common symptoms of anxiety:
- Racing Heart
- Rapid or Shallow Breathing
- Feeling Weak or Tired
- Trouble Concentrating
- Sleep Problems
- Recurring/Intrusive Thoughts
- Obsessive Compulsive Behaviors
It’s not always easy to ask for help – yet you’ve taken the first step. The next step…let’s schedule a time to talk so I can hear what’s troubling you and so you can get a good sense of me and if I feel like someone who you can work with.