What I Help With
Couples & Family Counseling
Are Your Relationships Suffering?
As a couple are you experiencing:
- The devastating impact of infidelity?
- Sexual incompatibility or intimacy issues?
- Problems communicating?
- Emotional needs not being met?
- A pattern of the same unending arguments?
- An impending divorce?
As a family are you experiencing:
- Breakdowns in communication?
- Arguing, yelling, and lack of respect?
- The challenges of a blended family?
- Distrust and/or dislike between family members?
- A drifting apart?
All couples and families face challenges and conflict from time to time. If these challenges or conflicts are wearing down the strength of your relationships and causing you stress or great concern, it is time to seek professional couples therapy or family counseling. I offer convenient online therapy sessions, so reach out today.
“Challenges can exist within a relationship without destroying them. It’s about communication, learning how to handle conflict in a healthy way, and learning how to listen. Negative patterns or hurts from the past do not have to define your future.”
It’s not always easy to ask for help – yet you’ve taken the first step. The next step…let’s schedule a time to talk so I can hear what’s troubling you and so you can get a good sense of me and if I feel like someone who you can work with.
Reach out and connect with me for 10 minutes.
Let’s talk about what’s going on with you and together we will work to help you feel better.