What I Help With
Is It Depression?
- If feeling numb has dulled the colors of your world and leaves everything feeling flat
- If you can’t stop crying
- If it’s hard for you to get out of bed or simply go about your day
- If it’s hard for you to stay focused
- If you’re feeling worthless or struggling to like who you are
- If you feel misunderstood, isolated, alone
Some common symptoms of depression:
- Apathy/Loss of Interest
- Appetite Changes
- Sleep Problems
- Thoughts of Suicide
- Physical Pain
For anyone struggling with depression, it’s important to have compassion for yourself – and take active steps to alleviate it. No matter what, your situation is far from hopeless. Depression counseling can help. I offer convenient online therapy sessions, so reach out today.
“My approach is to listen to you, to meet you right where you are and to help you find your way back to feeling better.”
It’s not always easy to ask for help – yet you’ve taken the first step. The next step…let’s schedule a time to talk so I can hear what’s troubling you and so you can get a good sense of me and if I feel like someone who you can work with.
Reach out and connect with me for 10 minutes.
Let’s talk about what’s going on with you and together we will work to help you feel better.