What I Help With
Is It Depression?
- If feeling numb has dulled the colors of your world and leaves everything feeling flat
- If you can’t stop crying
- If it’s hard for you to get out of bed or simply go about your day
- If it’s hard for you to stay focused
- If you’re feeling worthless or struggling to like who you are
- If you feel misunderstood, isolated, alone
Some common symptoms of depression:
- Apathy/Loss of Interest
- Appetite Changes
- Sleep Problems
- Thoughts of Suicide
- Physical Pain
For anyone struggling with depression, it’s important to have compassion for yourself – and take active steps to alleviate it. No matter what, your situation is far from hopeless. Depression counseling can help. I offer convenient online therapy sessions, so reach out today.
It’s not always easy to ask for help – yet you’ve taken the first step. The next step…let’s schedule a time to talk so I can hear what’s troubling you and so you can get a good sense of me and if I feel like someone who you can work with.