What I Help With
How is a Life Coach Different from a Therapist?
Emotional healing may be a natural benefit of working with a life coach, but healing something is not your focus. A good rule of thumb is that if your issues are disrupting your personal or professional life, you should consider therapy instead.
The outcome of coaching is enhanced life skills, greater balance, increased confidence…leading to more fulfillment. The end result is geared toward making your present and future life more productive and satisfying.
- Do you feel like something is missing, even though your life is mostly good?
- Do you struggle to fully accomplish your goals?
- Are your hopes, dreams and aspirations simply ill-defined?
- Is shaky self-confidence or fear of failure holding you back?
- Do you have a vision but no clear plan of action?
- Are you ready to switch your focus to finally achieving your potential?
Much like a personal trainer at the gym helps you to maximize your physical potential, I will help keep you motivated and help keep you accountable. Together, we keep you on track in pursuit of your goals and dreams.
Lots of folks will call themselves a life coach. What sets me apart is my education, my experience, my psychotherapeutic background and my approach. I offer convenient online life coaching sessions, so reach out today.
If you are ready to move beyond those things that have held you back, let’s schedule a time to talk so you can get a good sense of me and if I feel like someone who you can work with.