What I Help With
Is it Stress?
- When distraction is making it hard to focus
- When you’re having trouble sleeping
- When life feels like it has become a “pressure cooker”
- When you feel like you’re on the verge of a breakdown
- When everything feels overwhelming
- When you are chronically exhausted
Life is sometimes stressful. However, if struggling to cope is making it impossible to focus, is messing with your relationships, or is negatively impacting your health and wellness, stress is probably getting the best of you.
Some common symptoms of stress:
- Big Life Events
- Job Loss
- Chronic Illness/Injury
- Caring For An Elderly or Sick Family Member
- Natural Disasters
- Traumatic Events
- The Covid-19 Pandemic
Stress can do wacky things to your mind and body and can even result in life-threatening illness. Stress counseling can help you find your way back to health and wellness. I offer convenient online therapy sessions, so reach out today.
It’s not always easy to ask for help – yet you’ve taken the first step. The next step…let’s schedule a time to talk so I can hear what’s troubling you and so you can get a good sense of me and if I feel like someone who you can work with.